The Sustainable Environmental Planning and Management Online Graduate Certificate Program is designed specifically for:
- Professionals in the natural resources and sustainable environmental fields looking to enhance their skills and advance their careers.
- College graduates with a Bachelor's degree looking to break into the field.
- Professionals who have been in the workforce for a period of time and are interested in going to graduate school, but need the credentials to apply for a Master's Degree program, such as UConn's Master's in Natural Resources or UConn's Online Masters in Energy and Environmental Management.
Students will be prepared for a wide range of positions in federal, state and non-governmental agencies, as well as environmental consulting firms, such as:
- Environmental analysts and consultants
- Refuge managers
- Conservation directors, managers, and planners
- Sustainability program managers/project leaders
- Environmental educator
- Renewable energy consultants
- Green building project manager